Child Migration

Children are often included in visa applications with their parents. However, they sometimes migrate separately and may be eligible for one of the Child visas.

Child visas may be granted based on a child’s relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident. The child could be a dependent child, adopted child, stepchild or orphan relative.

If the child is under 18 years of age, custody requirements must be met. If there is any person other than the Australian sponsor who has the legal right to determine where the child can live, the application must include permission for the child to migrate. For example: consent from the other person or a valid court order permitting migration.

If you would like to discuss any visa options in more detail, please contact us.

Business Info

We Have Moved Office!

Business Info

Ross Relocation Services,

12 Ocean Shores Edge,


WA 6027

(61) 8 9301 5345


© 2020  Ross Relocation Services. All Rights Reserved.

  • Google+ Social Icon